Acrobat X Professional
Adobe® Acrobat® X Pro software lets you deliver professional PDF communications. Create and edit PDF files with rich media included, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Convert or scan to PDF: Adobe® Acrobat® software is the original PDF converter. With Acrobat X Pro, convert or scan to PDF a wide range of content - paper documents, spreadsheets, emails, websites, photos, Adobe Flash® Player compatible videos, and more - quickly and confidently. Everyone who reads your PDF file sees the same content, whether online, in print, or on mobile devices such as smartphones.
Export and edit PDF files: Easily edit PDF files and quickly export PDFs as Word or Excel documents. Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content. Use Acrobat X Pro to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
Combine files from multiple applications: No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments. Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open, view, and navigate.
Increase productivity and process consistency: Use innovative productivity-enhancing features to simplify complex projects, prepare and present high-quality content, and achieve better results.
Streamline online document reviews: Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document reviews and PDF comments to get - and keep - everyone on the same page from project start to finish.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms: Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like familiar paper forms - without asking IT for help.
Protect PDF files and documents: Protect sensitive information with simple-to-use security features. Use PDF passwords, digital signatures, and redaction to build electronic processes you can trust.
Comply with PDF and accessibility standards: Help ensure compliance with departmental, corporate, or government standards, as well as accessibility for people with disabilities.
Read, search, and share PDF files: Enable anyone, anywhere, to view, search, and print PDF files using free Adobe Reader® software. Share PDF files with confidence, knowing colleagues and customers will be able to see your work exactly as intended - across file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic or Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)