Acrobat X Standard
Adobe® Acrobat® X Standard software lets you reliably create and share PDF documents. Convert paper documents to searchable PDF files or fillable forms, or combine multiple file types into a single PDF file.
Convert or scan to PDF: No matter what type of content you need to convert or scan to PDF - paper documents, email trails, photos, spreadsheets, websites, and more - do it quickly and confidently with Adobe® Acrobat® X software. Use enhanced OCR capabilities to make scanned text searchable, allowing you to easily check and fix suspected errors.
Export and edit PDF documents: Easily edit PDF documents and quickly export PDFs to Word or Excel files. Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content. Use Acrobat X to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
Combine files from multiple applications: No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments. Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open, view, and navigate.
Streamline online document reviews: Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document reviews to get - and keep - everyone on the same page from project start to finish.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms: Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like familiar paper forms - without asking IT for help.
Protect PDF files and content: Simple-to-use PDF security features including PDF password protection, digital signatures, and sanitization enable you to protect sensitive information and build electronic processes you can trust.
View, search, and share PDF files: Enable anyone to view, search, and print PDF files using free Adobe Reader® software. Share PDF files with confidence, knowing colleagues and customers will be able to see your work exactly as intended - across file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server® 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit)*; Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic or Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.1GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 display
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)