Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011
Essential Protection Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 is the backbone of your PC's security system, delivering real-time protection from the latest malware and viruses. It works behind the scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging Internet threats. Enjoy essential protection that won't slow you down with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011!
Benefits: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 - the backbone of your PC's security system, offering real-time automated protection from a range of IT threats:
- Real-time protection against viruses and spyware Improved!
- Scanning of websites and emails for malicious code Improved!
- Protection for your digital identity at all times Improved!
- Vulnerability scan and treatment adviceEasy-access Desktop gadget New!
Key Features: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 offers a number of new and improved features together with unique protection technologies to address the latest online threats, keeping your PC running smoothly and customize protection according to your activities:
- Improved: Rescue CD disinfects the system after malware attacks
- Improved: Advanced antimalware technologies even allows installation on infected PCs
- Heuristics-based analysis monitors, restricts and blocks suspicious program behavior
- New: Easy-access Desktop gadget for quick access to program features and settings whenever you need them
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
+ With Windows XP:
- Processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB of available RAM
+ With Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Processor 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64) or higher
- 1 GB of available RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB of available RAM (64-bit)
Required for all installations
- About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depends on the size of the antivirus database)
- CD/DVD Drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
Please Not: Safe Run Mode doesn't work with Microsoft Windows XP x64, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64.
Hardware requirements for netbooks
- CPU: Intel Atom 1.33 Ghz (Z520)
- RAM: (1 GB) 1024MB (DDR2-533Mhz)
- Hard Disk: 160GB (5400rpm)
- Video Card: Intel GMA950 + 64 MB
- Screen: 10.1''
- OS: MS WinXP Home Edition