Plaxis 2D 2010
The PLAXIS 2D program including the PLAXIS Dynamics and PLAXIS PlaxFlow modules make up a finite element package intended for the two dimensional analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering. It is a robust and user-friendly finite element package, developed for Geotechnical Engineering. It offers the tools professionals need in today’s and tomorrow’s world of high-tech building to analyse complex projects.
- Logical geotechnical workflow
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Automatic recognition of soil layers
- Structural elements; plates, geogrids and anchors
- Unlimited combinations of point forces and distributed loads
- CAD import facilities
- Advanced soil models: compression and shear hardening, creep behaviour, cam-clay model, elasto-plastic behaviour for structural elements, Hoek Brown model, Small strain stiffness method
The Staged constructions mode enables a realistic simulation of construction and excavation processes by activating and deactivating soil clusters and structural objects, application of loads, changing of water tables, etc. The well-proven PLAXIS calculation kernel distinguishes between a Plastic calculation, a groundwater flow and consolidation analysis, and a Phi-c reduction analysis. These can be performed with Updated Mesh to take into account large deformations.
- Convenient and intuitive Phase explorer
- Realistic assessment of stresses and displacements
- Automatic regeneration of construction stages
- Well-proven and robust calculation procedures
An Extensive range of facilities exists within the PLAXIS Output program to display the results of a finite element analysis.
- Contour, shading, iso-surface and vectors plots
- Extensive report and movie Generator
- Curve Manager
- Hint Boxes
- Resulting Force View